Manufactured here in Australia, Eclipse has a complete range of grease arrestors which comply with all Australian regulatory authorities.
The Eclipse Grease Arrestor range is approved for above or below ground installation, and is quality constructed from fibreglass or stainless steel. Our Grease Arrestors can be operated via gravity feeds (in and out) and can also be fitted with pump systems.
We manufacturer Grease Arrestors in a variety of models ensuring compliance with the design and structural requirements of the various water authorities Australia wide.
Our grease arrestors range in size from 500 to 12,000 litres.
As manufacturers, Eclipse Environmental can build a customised Grease Arrestor solution for your needs.
Eclipse can design, supply, install and commission your Grease Arrestors in very tight deadlines.
Fibreglass and stainless steel Grease Arrestors offer many benefits over concrete grease arrestors.
- Light weight Grease Arrestors are easily installed (light crane or forklift)
- Fibreglass Grease Arrestors do not suffer from corrosion problems from acid-forming waste.
- Can be custom made for any space requirement.
- Relatively light – Eclipse Grease Arrestors are easy to transport and place on site.
- Longer service life as fibreglass grease arrestors offers greater resilience over concrete.
Contact us today for a chat about your needs.